After graduation (with honor) of the Faculty of Electronic Engineering of the Kharkiv State Technical University of Radio Electronics in 2000 Nedukh S. V. was hired in IRE NAS of Ukraine as a junior researcher in the department of radiospectroscopy. In 2009 he was promoted to the position of scientific research, in 2010 – to the position of the deputy head of the radiospectroscopy department.
Since September 2016 - Associate Professor, Department of Quantum Radiophysics KNU Karazin.
S. V. Nedukh’s research interests: millimeter wave magnetic radiospectroscopy, physics and technology of low temperatures, artificial magnetic and non-magnetic materials radiospectroscopy, the interaction of microwaves with a magnetic low-dimensional structures.
On this scientific topic Nedukh S.V. defended his PhD thesis in 2008 - "The resonant and non-resonant interaction of electromagnetic millimeter waves with magnetic nanostructures". S.V. Nedukh is the author of the basic ideas underlying in the magnetic radiospectrometer "Quark" design, which is a part of the scientific object "Cryomagnetic radiospectroscopic complex of the millimeter waveband". This scientific object has the status of "National Scientific-Related Property of Ukraine."
He prepared and teaching now a lecture course "Electromagnetic metamaterials."
Nedukh S. V. is the author of over 80 scientific publications.
Selected recent publications:
1. High frequency magnetoresonance and magnetoimpedance in Co/Cu multilayers with variable interlayer thickness Tarapov S., Derkach V., Belozorov D., Nedukh S., Ravlik A., Roschenko S., Shipkova I., Yildiz F., International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Volume 22, Number 11, November, 2001,p.-1669-1679.
2. Magnetization and impedance measurement of multilayer Co/Cu structure in millimeter waveband D.P. Belozorov, Nedukh S., V.N. Derkach, A.G. Ravlik, S.T. Roschenko, I.G. Shipkova, S.I. Tarapov, F. Yildiz, B. Aktas Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 263, 2003, pp. 315-323.
3. Electron Spin Resonance Properties of Magnetic Granular GMI-Nanostructures in Millimeter Waveband Tarapov S., Nedukh S., Granovsky A., Derkach V., Plevako A., Shipkova S. International Journal of Infrared and Millimeter Waves, Volume 25, Issue 11, Nov 2004,P.1581-1589.
4. Microwave-Frequency Spin-Dependent Tunneling in Nanocomposites A.B. Granovsky, A.A. Kozlov, T.V. Bagmut, S.I. Tarapov, S.V. Nedukh, J.P. Clerc Physics of the Solid State, Vol. 47, No. 4, 2005, pp. 738–741.
5. High-frequency spin-dependent tunnelling in magnetic nanocomposites: Magnetorefractive effect and magnetoimpedance A. Granovsky, A. Kozlov, S. Tarapov, Nedukh S. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Volume 294, Issue 2 , July 2005, Pages 117-121 NANO2004.
6. Extra high frequency features of nanogranular magnets with GMI S. Tarapov, S. Nedukh, T. Bagmut V. Derkach F. Yildiz S. Kazan Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Volume 300, Issue 1, May 2006, Pages e78-e81.
7. Granule size and shape influence on static and dynamic properties of magnetic nanocomposites T.V. Bagmut, S.T. Roschenko, I.G. Shipkova, S.I. Tarapov, Nedukh S. Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials Volume 302, Issue 2 , July 2006, Pages 334-339.
8. Precision Frequency Control in ESR-spectrometer of millimeter waveband À.V. Vàràvin, G.P. Årmàk, P.I. Poznahirev, S.I. Tarapov, S.V. Nedukh, M.K. Khodzitskiy Radiophysics and Electronics, 2006, v.11, N3, p.451-455 (Rus).
9. Disk Dielectric Resonator for the Low-Temperature Magnetoresonance Investigation in Millimeter and Submillimeter Bands of Wavelength V.N.Derkach, T.V.Bagmut, R.V.Golovashchenko, V.G.Korzh, S.I.Tarapov Radiophysics and Electronics, 2007, v.12, N3, p.421-425 (in Rus.).
10. Microwave Features of Optic Photonic Crystals M. K. Khodzitsky, Nedukh S. NATO Science for Peace and Security Series – B: Physics and Biophysics “Terahertz and Mid Infrared Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications”, Springer, 2011, pp. 123-126.
11. Experimental Analysis of Metamaterials’ Spectra to Design Tunable THz-GHz Passive Devices A. Girich, M. Khodzitsky, S. Tarapov, Nedukh S. NATO Science for Peace and Security Series – B: Physics and Biophysics “Terahertz and Mid Infrared Radiation: Generation, Detection and Applications”, Springer, 2011, pp. 159-164.
12. Low temperature FMR in the system of non-interacting magnetic nanodisks Tarapov S., Belozorov D., Kakazei G., Salyuk O. Kharchenko A., Nedukh S., Solid State Phenomena Vol. 190 (2012) pp 593-596.
13. Peculiarities of electromagnetic waves absorption in polymer magnetic nanocomposites (La,Sr)MnO3 T. V. Kalmykova, S. I. Tarapov, S.V. Nedukh, V.N. Krivoruchko, I.A. Danilenko, V.V. Burchovetckii, D.G. Gurtovoj Functional Materials, vol.19, 14, (2012).
14. Standing spin waves in perpendicularly magnetized circular dots at millimeter waves S. I. Tarapov, S.V. Nedukh, D. P. Belozorov, A. A. Kharchenko, V. O. Golub, I. V. Kilimchuk, O. Y. Salyuk, E. V. Tartakovskaya, S. A. Bunyaev, G. N. Kakazei JOURNAL OF APPLIED PHYSICS113, 17B521 (2013)
15. Magnetoresonance properties of manganite-perovskite nanocomposite with Bi-2223-superconductor additives at T = 300 K, 4.2 K Kalmykova T.V., Polevoy S.Yu., Nedukh S.V., Tarapov S.I., Tarenkov V.Yu. Functional Materials, 2014, Vol. 21, No.3, pp. 302-306.
16. Microwave Analogue of Tamm states in periodic chain-like structures D.P. Belozorov, S.V. Nedukh, A.A. Girich, A.N. Moskaltsova, S.I. Tarapov, PIER Letters, Vol. 46, pp 7-12 (2014).
17. A planar photonic crystal-based resonance cell for ferromagnetic resonance spectrometer A.A. Girich, M.A. Miliaiev, S.V. Nedukh, A. Shuba, S.I. Tarapov Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, 73(8):749-755(2014).
18. Study of magnetoelastic and magnetocrystalline anisotropies in CoxNi1-x nanowire arrays A. Moskaltsova, M. P. Proenca, C. T. Sousa, S.V. Nedukh, A. Vakula, G. N. Kakazei, S. I. Tarapov, J. P. Araujo Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials 374 (2015) 663–668.