S. Beloshenko from 2003 to 2007 was a student in the School of
Physics of the V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
(KNU). In 2005-2007 years he was the head of the Student Scientific
Society of KNU; 2002-2005
head of the Student Scientific
Society of the School of Physics of KNU. In 2007-2011 years he
was a graduate student at the Department of Physical Optics
Faculty in the Schoolof Physics KNU.
From 2011 to 2012
– Senior laboratory assistant of the department of physical optics, since 2012
– Senior Researcher, of the Department theoretical physics, and from 2015
– Associate Professor, Department of Quantum Radiophysics KNU.
Main scientific activities: quantum and electromagnetic phenomena in complex and random media, periodic nano-structures, composition materials, photonic crystals and metamaterials; THz system; biomedical applications; numerical methods; Electronics and timing analysis of digital signals.
Awards: Diploma of Kharkov regional administration "For scientific and social work"; Rector V. N. Karazin Kharkiv National University diploma "For scientific and social work".
1. L.A. Ageev, K.S. Beloshenko, E.D. Makovetsky, V.K. Miloslavsky Self-difraction effect observation and recording the holographic one-dimensional and two-dimensional gratings in thin photosensitive films // Functional Materials. - 2007. - V.14. ¹ 3. - Ð.290-294.
2. L.A. Ageev, K.S. Beloshenko, E.D. Makovetsky, V.K. MiloslavskyImplantetion of periodic structures formed by silver particles into quartz glass // Optics and Spectroscopy. -2009-, V. 107,. -. ¹ 5. - Ð.796-802.
3. Beloshenko K.S. et. all. Implantation of a holographic structure and waveguide periodic structures formed by silver nanoparticles into AgCl-Ag film and quartz glass [// Fuctional Materials - 2010. -V.17. ¹ 2. - Ð.256-261.